This is the Environmental Report 2002, prepared for the U.S. Department of Energy by the Environmental Protection Department at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. The results of LLNL's environmental monitoring and compliance effort and an assessment of the impact of LLNL operations on the environment and the public are presented in this publication.
The report is divided into two volumes.
- Contains descriptive and explanatory text, along with tables and figures showing summary data and data trends over time. It includes all information of interest to most readers.
- Provides a detailed compilation of data.
The report sections below are available in Portable Document Format (PDF). These PDF files are best viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or greater. The environmental reports for 1994 through 2001 can be accessed individually by section or in their entirety. Memory requirements are indicated.
Title page (570K)
Executive Summary (252K)
1. Site Overview (1.1M)
2. Compliance Summary (832K)
4. Air Effluent Monitoring (340K)
5. Air Monitoring (1M)
9. Groundwater Monitoring (940K)
14. Quality Assurance (580K)
Appendix E. Errata (60K)